1. Use of WebsiteYou may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation. You agree not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our website.
2. Intellectual PropertyAll content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Alcova Resort or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written permission.
3. User ContentOur website may allow you to post, upload, or otherwise submit content, including but not limited to reviews, comments, and photos (“User Content”). You represent and warrant that your User Content is your original work and does not infringe on the rights of any third party. By submitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
4. Links to Third-Party WebsitesOur website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Alcova Resort. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website.
5. Disclaimer of WarrantiesOur website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall Alcova Resort or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use our website or any content or services provided through our website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, even if Alcova Resort has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alcova Resort and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or your violation of these Terms.
8. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and your use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of our website shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Natrona County, Wyoming.
10. TerminationWe may terminate your access to our website at any time, with or without cause, without prior notice, and without liability to you. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using our website.
11. Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Alcova Resort with respect to your use of our website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, and communications, whether written or oral, between you and Alcova Resort.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.comThank you for visiting alcovaresort.com