1. Information We CollectWe collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and billing information, when you make a reservation, request information, or sign up for our newsletter. We also collect information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited, through cookies and other tracking technologies.
2. How We Use Your InformationWe use your personal information to fulfill your requests, such as processing your reservation and responding to your inquiries, and to communicate with you about our services and promotions. We also use your information to improve our website and services, to comply with legal obligations, and to protect our rights and interests.
3. How We Disclose Your InformationWe may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers that assist us with our operations, such as processing payments and sending emails. We may also disclose your information to comply with legal obligations or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
4. Your ChoicesYou may choose not to provide certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website or receive certain services. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the email. Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still send you transactional or operational emails related to your reservation or inquiry.
5. SecurityWe use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
6. Children’s PrivacyOur website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
7. California Privacy RightsIf you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). To exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us using the contact information below.