Watercraft Rentals at Alcova Resort are Fun for the whole Family!
Alcova Resort offers a wide variety of rentals to make your trip to the lake more enjoyable. From Boats and Personal Watercraft to Inflatables and Wakeboards, Alcova Resort has it all! Contact Us Today for more information.
$350 half day
$575 full day
$1,100 (2 days)
Please note that rates increase during the week of the eclipse.
(8 PERSON MAX)
These new, well-maintained 2016 pontoons will be for sale at the end of the season. Call us if interested (307-472-6666). Ask for the General manager, Patrick Munsell.
- Life vests are supplied for all water craft rentals. Rental fees do not include gas or sales tax. If you should damage the water craft, it will be the renters responsibility to pay for all towing, repairs and rental fees while the craft is unable to be used.
- All watercraft rental reservations are for half day, full day, and weekend rentals only. However, depending on availability, we will consider hourly rentals. All rentals have a deposit that must be guaranteed with a credit card the name on the credit card must match the renters State I.D. No cash deposits will be taken. Water craft will only be held for 1 hour after reserved time unless other arrangements are made.
- Any weekday cancellations must be made prior to 72 hours of your rental time. No cancellations on weekends or holidays. Should you cancel, you will be charged the amount of the rental originally reserved and your deposit will not be refunded.
- In the event of bad weather we will be happy to give a rain check to be used in the same boating season, no cash refunds will be given.
- Watercraft must be docked at the marina overnight on multiple day rentals.
Seasonal RV Lot Space Leasing (2017 leases no longer available)
Download the form below and return by email to email@example.com and Click the PAY NOW Button to pay for your 2017 RV Lot Space Lease. A $15 Convenience Fee will be charged at checkout. Contact Us if you have any questions about Seasonal RV Lot Leasing that are not addressed in the lease agreement and we will be in touch with you shortly.